Monday, May 26, 2008

I Can See The Hand!
















Here's a fraction of our God-given creativity. We were asked to use our clumsy hands to mold a mound of clay. I'm so glad God is perfect, has very very sound aesthetics and delicate, loving hands.

Okay, I kinda promised I won't reveal who made what. So if you want to self-declare or comment on these artifacts, there's the TAGBOARD!

And remember what the point of the activity was?

This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord:"Go down to
the potter's house, and there I will give you my message. So I went down to
the potter's house, and I saw him workng at the wheel. But the pot he was
shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into
another pot, shaping it as it seemed best to him.

Then the word of the Lord came to me:"O house of Israel, can I not
do with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Like clay in the hand of
the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel."


(Jeremiah 18:1-6, NIV)

Can you see the potter's hand shaping your life?

No comments: