Sunday, September 7, 2008

Post of the week

Lots of things have been going on in my mind these few days.
2 Cor 4:10, the evangelical event coming up this saturday, the two siblings who are leaving us for quite some time and the unknown future that awaits us.

Here are my responses to those thoughts...
2 Cor 4:10 - He's the only one I'd live for!
The evangelical event coming up this saturday - yi si to lor jing li ga wa mia!
To all of you out there, esp Yi Xin and Yi Le - Live by faith and not by sight!

My trail of thought led me to this song, One Way by Hillsong United.

Verse1
I lay my life down at your feet
You're the only one i need
I turn to you and you are always there

In troubled times its you i seek
I put you first thats all i need
I humble all i am, All to you

Verse2.
You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me

You wil never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end

Chorus
One way Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for(X2)

Bridge
You are the way the truth and the life
We live by faith and not by sight...for you
We're living all for you




I thought I should find a pic for this post. TADA!
It's relevance to this song?

As I look at this picture, it reminded me of how Peter walked on water and sank because he lacked faith. Maybe some of us are sinking this very moment and God just wants to tell you: You of little faith, why did you doubt?

I guess our road of life is pretty much like walking on water. We walk, we sink and we rise again. But that's where we learnt to live by faith and not by sight isn't it? It's kind of scary when you think about it but HEY, you are not alone! You have a Lord who won't forsake you and you still have us!

人生的旅途中让我们互相扶持!
十架的道路上让我们彼此鼓励 我们彼此鼓励 我们彼此鼓励 我们彼此鼓励!=P

Let's have faith in Him and press on!
Have a blessed journey ahead.

No comments: