Friday, October 15, 2010

I want to play the piano.

Hi friends,

Some time ago, I stumbled upon this piece of song that I once heard, got mesmerized but could never remember the title. And then I found it! Didn't know then it was composed by a rather famous pianist.

His name is Yiruma. (Korean)

Some people might know his "River Flows In Me", which is strangely called "Bella's theme song" in the Twilight movie. But, that's not the point........

My point is, this pianist is serious stuff.
Reason being, he manages to paint a picture in my head as I'm listening to the song (simple reason). Like an image flows through his fingers in a way that my clumsy expression fails to explain.

Anyway, if anyone knows where to buy his album, please tell me.

If you are keen to know,
www.yiruma.com

Teaser:

Please share any good music you come across!
Kamsahamnida! :D

No comments: