Saturday, November 27, 2010

Follow the leader

Follow the Leader. It is a game which only works when you have one leader (at any instance).

1. Is God our one and only leader of our lives? Who else can be our leader?

God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way for me. He will be my guide, hold me closely to his side. With love and strength for each new day, he will make a way. He will make a way.


2. Do we regard God as our leader only when we have problems and have no way out?


3. If he is our leader, are we his obedient followers?


May the Lord always be our one and only leader of our lives.


For You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name's sake You will lead me and guide me. (Psalm 31:3)


The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:1-4)

No comments: