Sunday, February 3, 2008

Announcement

Practice is on as usual this coming Saturday, 9th February 年初三 4pm to 6pm.

Please tell your parents early so arrangements can be made and things won't turn out ugly. And I'm sure you guys wanna come for prac very badly, right? Right? Haha...

(I should say why this prac is crucial: 17th Feb is 献唱。Considering the amount of time you guys spend practising on your own, if we skip this prac and wait till the 16th, we'll be very very rusty.)

Be responsible choristers: please don't over-indulge on the new year goodies or your voice may just decide to walk out on you.

*end of annoucement*
_______________________________

I think you guys sounded quite good during rehearsal today: there were a few moments that sounded like ear-candy, oozing zest and zeal =)

Brought me back to my JC choir days.

Keep up the good work!

No comments: