Tuesday, November 27, 2007

same for 2

the same breath which allowed voice.
is back to take it away.

im down with some flu whatnot..
and my throat is feeling gapping wide, like asif the mouth and the nose are now connected by a highway instead of the usual side road.

when i try to sing, it hurts like mad.
when such happens, i suddenly feel pessimistic about the concert.
like its getting into me. How am i going to sing all 9 songs + 2 without my throat ripping apart.
Lord forgive me, the assuming fool.
forgive my insolence when i failed to keep my throat healthy.
Forgive my cowardice.

It reminded me about how a same thing can be for the good, or bad.
like our bodies.
Holy for God's enjoyment.
desecrated for sin, for the satisfaction of secular desires.

why? simple. because of the bug, the virus, the bacteria, the enemy.
a beautiful voice, now torn and destroyed.
a beautiful soul, mutilated

Thank God for jesus's blood.
for it cures all.
yes, it cures AIDs
cancer
grows bones
grows organs
anything. just so long its GOOD.

我要歌唱主赐的恩典
but i can just keep that in mind.
till the sore throat passes by.

i will sing of God's grace.
i will pray for the immunity

i will walk with jesus under the umbrella, singing in the rain
till the storm ceases.

No comments: