Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ups and downs

Countdown to concert: 44 days! So soon!

I was quite sad to hear today that some churches had turned us down for publicity. Awww....why like that? A rocky start to the publicity campaign but we shall persevere! 万事起头难,但有志者事竟成!

Ang Mo Kio gave us a positive response! That's something to be happy about. Please pray really really hard about the publicity. I'm really really scared that very few people will turn up for the concert. No, I should say, I'm scared that the small turnout will be due to us not trying our best.

44 more days. So many things to do, so little time to pray. Sigh...I'm such a worrier! There is not a day that passes without me thinking about the concert, about you guys...

Dom7th-ers: 该做的,你做了吗?There's still some time before Saturday comes!

No comments: