Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tally

Ticket tally @ 6pm today:
413 tix for 14 Dec (Fri)
116 tix for 15 Dec (Sat)

Ticket Tally @ 10pm today:
463 tix for 14 Dec (Fri)
166 tix for 15 Dec (Sat)

*scratch head* why? - so you ask.

I'm still trying to digest the news. We gave a certain church 100 tix for each of the days, but it was suddenly made known to me that they can't give out the tickets 'cos they have an event on 15 Dec.

Yah, I know they have no obligation to help us. This is worse than outright rejection. It's false hope. I can't help being disappointed. We still have so many tickets. And we've gone to almost all the CAC churches already.

Suddenly lost. I'm like...God, tell us what lies ahead. What plans do you have for us?

Be still my soul
要等候

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and in case you wonder, the outstanding number for the tickets have been amended (due to some technical error.. ;) )