Sunday, December 2, 2007

i'm leaving for mission trip on WEDNESDAY!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i'm pretty nervous i must say.
not because it's my first time but i'm just afraid that
in the course of spreading the gospel, my faith in Him might sway.
AHHHH.

anyways,
before i played for the xian chang today,
i was reallyreallyreally nervous & scared because
-i had sweaty palms & i was afraid my fingers would slip.
-i was afraid that i'll go faster & faster
- i couldn't see yibin, which means i don't know when to enter after the cut.
- i was afraid i would play the wrong notes.
i decided to pray & leave everything in Him
& HEY!
i didn't feel nervous at all when i played!
& i didn't make too many mistakes!:D

this really reminded me to trust in Him & to leave all worries to him.

the concert's nearing & i'm sure we'll all be scared & all but well,
trust in Him for all things will go well when we have faith(:

alright I'LL MISS DOM7TH WHEN I'M AWAY!

BYEBYE.

No comments: