Monday, December 31, 2007

See you again!

Looks like LA DI DA BEAT me to it, haha!

I was just telling Yi Xin today about how God has been looking after Dom7th, watching our backs. With Zhong Jie and Tian Yu leaving, He led 2 willling teenagers to us - Ervine and Vignette - 1 guy, 1 girl. (At least, I hope they aren't shell-shocked from the express train prac on Sat. And, hopefully, they'll pass the audition in a few weeks' time. Haha...).

It gave me a sense of continuity. Since the time I've joined Qing Shao, I have seen 2 complete changes in the batch of ppl by now (haiyah, old already...). I see each change as an affirmation that God wants this music ministry to go on. He has led us so far and I believe He will continue to do so in the years to come.

I don't like to say goodbyes. It's too definite...too sad. I always preferred the Chinese expression:再见 or the more 武狭片 expression 后会有期 which harbours the hope of seeing each other again. Besides, being bonded by Christ's love, we can never really be separate from one another!

So Zhong Jie and Tian Yu, we'll see you around! May the lessons/sharings/songs you have gained in your service here stand you in good stead in your future endeavours and go on to edify the ppl around you =)











P/S: If you miss us very badly, you know when and where to find us!

PP/S: I'm really looking forward to seeing you energetic bunch later! Maybe we'll even get to watch our concert DVD!

No comments: